Grabe, when I made my resolution to blog more this year, I really made good on it ha. I've decided to tranfer my blog here from Friendster because it was really limiting me in terms of layout. I was getting frustrated. I was threatening to do it for the longest time, its only now that I've finally decided to do it. Ang nagagawa nga naman ng walang ginagawa. :D
I will still be updating my other blog but not as much as before. And to think I'm only able to update it on weekends. :D This blog will be more private and I don't have to censor my thoughts here as much since there's isn't an announcement to the madlang cyberspace people that I've recently decided to share my thoughts, nonsense or otherwise. :D
So hope that you enjoy reading my posts here. And drop a comment when you can. :) I love hearing from my can-count-on-one-hand readers. :D
1 comment:
hi mads! i didn't know you had this other blogsite.. not until i hopped from one blog to the other.
nweys, hope u don't mind me linking both this blog and ur friendster blog in my site :)
thanks :)
Post a Comment