Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ganito Kami Noon, Sana Ganun Pa Rin Ngayon

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm a terrible creature of habit. I like my routine and I hate it when something interrupts it. Sometimes the sameness gets to me and I might do something different for a while but always I'll go back to what I was used to. The familiarity gives me some measure of comfort. Familiarity definitely doesn't breed contempt in my case.

Maybe that's the reason its taking me this long to leave my current company and the family nest. And why the prolonged house renovations is starting to get to me. I need my normal life back. But then I have a feeling my life is going to be shaken up in a big way in the coming months. This is just the beginning. And despite the title of my post and inspite of myself, I can't help but feel a certain sense of excitement about it. Hmmmm.......... sana kayanin ko. :D

**********************************

I just finished watching the ASAP Battle of Champions. They had the jukebox kings and queens of yesteryears sing with the current crop of sikat singers. I loved the songs they sang. I have this certain affinity with 70s songs. Oooppss........ am I betraying my age na? :D Basta lang, 70s songs never fail to put me into a good mood. It reminds of happy times. Of a more innocent time. Parang mas maganda ang mundo nun. Mas peaceful, less complicated. But we all have to grow up sometime and again despite and inspite of the post title, I think life just gets better as I get older.

1 comment:

emmz said...

wow what positive aura! hasta ang layout... akoang layout ang nemesis sa imoha... hehehe... full of pessimism naman ako lately! :p