Thursday, November 09, 2006

DIY



After our worship service this week for my Lingkod sisters, we had an arts and craft session. We jazzed up some slippers we bought. I chose a pair of slippers that had leather (or psuedo-leather) straps since they said that we will be using needle and thread to decorate our slippers. I just imagined how hard it would be to sew through thick rubber straps.

Siempre I bought flipflops in my fave color. Pale pink. :D Girl na girl. Right timing din because my fave pair of flipflops were falling apart. I sewed on some blue stars and oval moons. It was pretty easy. I've never been the Martha Stewart type so it was a pleasant surprise that I really enjoyed our arts and crafts session. And I think I was the only one to finish both slippers. Ang dali lang naman kasi ng design na pinili ko. :D

But I have my doubts about the "durability" of my design. :D Sige lang, it looks cute naman. :D

No comments: