Sunday, November 19, 2006

See You Sis

I'm feeling sad today. Hinatid namin yung sister ko kanina sa airport on her way to her job in the US. While I am happy that finally she'll be realizing her dream, I can't help but miss her already. She'll be a million miles away na. :( All of us want our loved ones close but sometimes circumstance forces us to take on the world in order for us to find our personal legends.

My sisters and I used to fight like anything, but when we grew up we began to get closer to one another. I know that I can count on my sisters for anything. Nothing beats family. She said that when I come visit her, sagot daw sya shopping budget ko sa outlet stores and malls. Weeeh!! And she promised to send me sustento to add to my stipend when the time comes. How's that for sisterhood? :)

I managed not to cry at the airport. I just swallowed the lump in my throat and hugged my sister extra-tight. I'm going to miss you a lot Gi. I'll always pray that God keeps you safe and sound and in good health always.

Bibisitahin ka namin ni Mommy and Namae soon. :)

No comments: