Received some sort of award. Ok lang rin, igo ra sad sya ikabayad sa akong dress, shoes and make-up. Break-even ra ko. Naa sad pakapin nga plaque. Ambot unsaon to nako. Di man to pwede nako ipatimbang. :D
Then on Thursday, we went carolling with my Lingkod community. Ang saya! But that's reserved for another post.
Friday was the birthday of my inaanak, the son of one of my close friends. After attending mass, pumunta na ako sa bahay nila. I like attending parties at A's (my inaanak's mother) place. Kasi A has got a big clan and they are always complete during celebrations. Feeling ko part of the clan na rin ako sa kakapunta ko sa kanila. Feeling close. :D
And the most fun party was of course my Lingkod community Christmas party. I never knew that charades and Name That Tune could be such a laugh-trip. Of course, totally useless ako during the Name That Tune game pero I redeemed myself sa charades. :D Iba na talaga pag artistahin. You can easily convey your emotions and thoughts to the audience. Naks. :D Pagbigyan nyo na, Pasko naman eh.

I especially liked the Lingkod party since we get to meet new people. My circle of friends expands and I get to meet very engaging people from diverse backgrounds with a lot of stories to tell. It made for a very interesting evening. :)

The only drawback was since it was held at the Teatro Casino, we couldn't bring all our cameras in. I had to rely on the cameras of my friends. Pics to follow na lang.
Buti na lang postponed and ASEAN summit. More time for more parties. Let's partay!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment