We had bridal bingo, bridal text twist and an mini art contest. I'm sure that the bride-to-be had as much a good time as us. That was the first bridal shower I attended that had a proper program. Other bridal showers I've joined before consisted of just chika and gift-giving. Nothing much else.
But the best part of the bridal shower was yet to come. Her fiance conspired with some of the brothers to serenade her with a song whose title escapes me right now. They had a grand finish with You are the Sunshine of my Life. Each of them gave the bride-to-be a pink rose and then they did the thing below.

Cute no? :D
After that we feasted on the food we brought. About time too since it was already 9:30 pm. We had siomai, ngohiong (one of my favorite foods), pancit and lechon manok. Plus polvoron and cupcakes for dessert. My second dinner for the night since I ate earlier. I am beginning to feel the effects of all my holiday bingeing. Somebody stop me quick!
No comments:
Post a Comment