Tuesday, January 02, 2007

His Visit

He came over to visit me a few days after Christmas. And although we barely did anything except for one trip out of town to Sumilon, I really had a great time. He really cracks me up kahit na minsan puro pang-aasar na lang ginagawa nya. Kaya siguro ako kinabag, sa kakatawa. :D

He came bearing gifts. A hard disk. Yung hard disk na pinabili ko sa kanya, di na nya pinabayaran sa akin. Gift na lang daw nya sa akin. Sus, kung alam ko lang, sana mas malaki pa pinabili ko. :D Hehehehe. He also gave me a big bag. As in big talaga. Big enough to contain the hard disk. And hindi lang yung hard disk mismo kundi the box the hard disk came in with. :D
Plus 4 cellphones and 3 wallets. Kaya he ended up carrying the bag all over Cebu. Ang bigat kaya.

And I was once again reminded how patient he is. Even with my decisions na mga ewan at napapahamak sya, patient pa rin sya and he takes it in stride.

Our trip to Sumilon was my Christmas gift to him. Kaya lang inulan kami dun so some of my plans went awry. Tulog lang sya while I read some magazines. Pero we were able to spend some quality time just being together. May nipa hut dun fronting the sea and we just stayed there and laughed and talked the time away. Ang sarap ng hangin and the view.

On the way back we ran into some problems. Since it was raining so hard plus pa the wind was so strong, so ang mga waves ang lakas din. We made 3 attempts to land at 2 different piers. It was so hard since the waves were trying to crash our puny little bangka into the pier rocks. At the third attempt we were able to get off safely from the boat. Pero ayun, basang-basa sa ulan. Kanta yata yun ah. :D

I treated him to the different restaurants here in my city and I really enjoy watching him eat since he really knows how to appreciate good food. I told him that I may not be able to cook but at least I know where to find good food. :D Hehehehe.

He suffered an asthma attack though and I had to rush him to the emergency room. That settles it, no more crustaceans for him from now on. But even that incident did not dampen the visit. Well, not for long anyway. :) We were back to our normal selves in no time.

Just writing this makes me miss him so.

No comments: