Monday, December 08, 2008

Mickey and Minnie Get Married

As seen in the parking lot of the E and O hotel in Penang, Malaysia. Makes me think kung anong klaseng bride and groom sila and how old they were. :D Hehehe. Ibang klase pala mga bridal car nila doon. Pati door handles may ribbon achuchu. And take note, Merzedez lang naman yan. Ewan ko anong series. Wa ako alam dyan.

Sosyalin sila Minnie and Mickey

I went to Penang, Malaysia to visit a former classmate together with another classmate here on a visit from the Philippines. I can summarize my visit to Penang in two words, Buddhas and tofu.

Meditation poses daw ni sila

some temple nga taas ang pangalan :D

The family I stayed with was strictly vegetarian so had no choice but to submit to eating tofu in so many shapes and forms. Mayroong mock fried chicken, mock pepper steak, mock fish and chips. I have never eaten so much soya in my entire life. After that vegan weekend I therefore conclude that I will abandon all hope of becoming a vegetarian. Its not as tasty as I thought it would be. Mas lami gyud ang karne uy. :D

No comments: