Only the 6th post for this year and its already October. Tsk, tsk. And I keep saying I want to be a writer but I can't even manage to maintain this blog. Maybe its time to do one of those 30-day blog challenges.
But my primary reason for keeping this blog was to document my life. Its beginning to look like an abysmal failure. But moving on. Yeah, that's exactly what I want to do. Move on. From my job. The stress and responsibilities are getting to me.
But I will surely miss my boss (though I get "sabon" every so often) he's a really nice guy. And my wonderful office mates. Plus, the pay's not too shabby. I know I have it good but well, I'm not happy what can I say? But transferring now when my life is still in transition seems like bad idea. And I'm also scared that I'm throwing away a good thing. But then I'll never know until I try right. Sigh. I'm not prepared for all this grown-up stuff. :D
Anyway, I'll do what I do best and ignore the issue till it goes away. I'm non-confrontational like that. :D
On other news, the one email we were waiting for didn't come. I hope it comes later this week because it would make such an awesome birthday gift for my husband. (Still can't wrap my head around that thought. I have a husband! Me, the poster girl for single blessedness.) Anyway I want the husband to be happy especially on his birthday so please universe, especially ** universe, please make a good offer already.
I'm planning a BBQ party for C later this weekend. Can't wait to see how it turns out. I have all these DIY plans for his birthday banner but the moment I saw a happy birthday streamer, I bought it. So much for arts and craft. But I will try somehow. I'll make his name banner. Sayang naman the felt paper I bought.
Good night blog. Hope to see you same time again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment