Anyway, I just managed to remember the URL for this blog. (That's how bad it got) and my post is so timely since it segues nicely from my last post from the beginning of this year. Its been nine months after and what has happened?
I just got married that's all. But that will be another entry. Promise!
For now, lets go back to my last post. I listed 5 things I wanted for this year. And guess what?! I got 4 of them and its not even the end of the year yet. So I'm still hoping for #2 on the list to turn up. :D hehehe.
1. Samsung Tab - check! Got it as a birthday gift this year. And its my favorite gadget so far. My nose is always buried in it, I've forgotten to read my books already.
2. Chanel 2.55 classic flap bag in dark blue - This one I did not get YET. :D hehehehe. I did get several new bags. A Kate Spade from my sister and a Longchamp bought in Paris. Plus another bag which I'm now using as my everyday bag.
3. A new wallet - Check! And I quote "Okay, if I don't get THE bag, I'd settle for a wallet. Prada, Burberry and Louis Vuitton are brands I'd like to get." So what did I get finally? The Burberry. Since it was the only shop (well, not really shop since it was just a corner in Galleries Lafayette) that had no line. I managed to buy it, get myself registered and get my tax refund all in under 30 mins. Which was all the shopping time I had left before we had to leave for the tour bus
4. A new point-and-shoot digital camera - Check! And I love the one we got. A Fujifilm in electric blue. The resolution is uh-ma-zing.
5. Honeymoon in Europe - Check, check and CHECK! I mentioned that I wanted to go to Rome, Florence and Venice. And we did managed to get to all that and more. We also visited Pisa, Verona, Milan and Lake Como. Not to mention Lucerne and Geneva in Switzerland as well as Dijon and Paris in France. Europe is so lovely this time of year. I loved my honeymoon. I wonder when the next one will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment