Tuesday, July 31, 2012

As Good as Cash

Businesses here in Sg are fond of giving vouchers for almost anything under the sun. As rewards, for spending a certain amount, for eating at a restaurant.

I have in my purse right now, the following vouchers and coupons. I like the thought that in case I run out of cash or in a tight fix, these can actually help.

1. $10 for NTUC, a major grocery chain here
2. A voucher to redeem one movie ticket. Which I should use ASAP since it expires end of August
3. $10 for a meal to Imperial Treasures. I doubt I can get to use this since Imperial is mighty expensive.
4. Tickets for two to IMAX in SM. Hopefully we can finally use this in our trip back home in December. And I hope that a good movie is playing. Hate to waste it on a crappy movie. That and two hours of my time too.

Thinking of redeeming a voucher for Esprit. Its my go to store for pants and jackets. And I need one of each ASAP. Egads, I think I've caught the Sg shopping bug! I'm afraid.

No comments: