The title refers to the number of posts I made for May and June. A sad total of six posts for two months. Ako na ang delinquent blogger.
So lets get down to the business of documenting my life.
I just celebrated my birthday recently. Although I had fun and was happy enough, I felt that I could have done more to make my birthday even more special. I'm neurotic like that. But married money is apparently so much less than single money so I had to content myself with treating my friends to dinner at Gerry's Grill in Somerset. If I had my way and my money, it would have been at a Marina Bay Sands restaurant.
I privately also thought that the food was somehow lacking in quantity and I disappointed our friends. And the worst thing is I did not have a single picture on my birthday this year. Was feeling bummed about that for days afterwards. My friends being the lovely persons that they are showered me with lots of gifts and I've been opening one each time I need a pick-me-up. Hehehe. Delayed gratification at its best. :D
To be continued... (life got in the way)
No comments:
Post a Comment