
Today was a very enlightening day. I finally understood the Space-Time Continuum and Einstein's Theory of Relativity! :D Several years after I left school! :D Better late than never right? :D
The way Neale Donald Walsch explained it in Conversations with God (Book 2) was so simple, even a child could understand it. Well, if the way he explained it is the way it actually is then he did more for me than my teachers in college ever did. :D Or maybe I just wasn't listening then or maybe I was absent, doing my usual cutting classes. :D
I wasn't able to read the whole book. Too much to digest in one sitting. And I don't agree with some of the things in it. Many run counter to what I believe in, but then it never hurts to keep an open mind. But not so open that your brains fall out. :D
Hmmm.... I could use more of these eureka moments. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment