* my succesful overnight trip to manila and visit to a shopping mecca (aka Mall of Asia)
* my sharing at Lingkod (scary but extremely liberating, you guys are super!)
* my minor surgical operation (in the morning, i had my stitches taken out, by evening I was on a plane to singapore)
* my lovely trip to singapore (i heart singapore na talaga)
* putting an end to a chapter in my life (its been a great ride, but its over now)
* my business trip to manila, shopping in glorietta (need to have a new wardrobe) and salcedo market
* catching up with the one who introduced me to Lingkod while having breakfast at Salcedo market (I super enjoyed our laag Bing!)
* having a great fun time with my Lingkod community at the birthday party of our Branch Leader (got off the plane from Manila, deposited my bags at home and went off to the party). Laagan gyud kong dako.
All of this in a span of 3 weeks. And I have a feeling there's more to come. A lot lot more. And I have this stupid smile on my face as I anticipate it all. Nevermind nga gikulbaan gyud ko maayo.
No comments:
Post a Comment