You know like a light bulb. It always takes me aback when people ask me if something is wrong with me anytime I'm quiet for more than five minutes. I don't understand why they always expect to be smiling and cheerful all the time. Anytime I stay silent in my corner, they think I'm sick or something. And it can get irritating you know. I'm not happy all the time. And I can be moody. And I especially don't like explaining myself often.
Although I appreciate other people's concern, sometimes it can get tiring to constantly reassure them that nothing's wrong or that I'm just not in the mood. And I CAN be quiet without something being tragically wrong. So next time, you see me just thoughtfully staring into space, not saying a thing, don't worry. I'm not sick. I'm not mad at you. I may just be planning how to rule the world someday.
2 comments:
hi madz!!! charles ni... i-link ko sa imong blog... ako address kay http://brayanne.blogspot.com
ok ra ka madz? wehehehe...
see you soon girly!
Post a Comment