Monday, July 23, 2007

Not Quite Back Yet

Saying goodbye at the airport

It's been a long time since I've updated this blog. Blame the series of events that took up so much of my time. I'm now in Japan for a short while before I go back to the Philippines. Yes, my time in Hawaii has ended. And my classmates who took us to the airport all cried with us. Yep, even the men. I was really touched that our Japanese classmates who are normally such stoic guys actually cried when we waved goodbye to them. Mingawon gyud siguro sila sa amoa.


I have a lot of stories, a whole lot of pictures but somehow that will all have to wait for now as I try to recover from the whirlwind of activities that I had to do. When I go back to the Philippines and things have quieted down a bit, then I will reminisce about my life in Hawaii and post it here. As of the moment, I have my life in Japan (albeit very short) to plan out.

No comments: