Thursday, August 02, 2007

Battling Inertia

Which is a fancy-schamcy way of saying na tinatamad ako. To the nth level! That is why 5 days after I've arrived, my luggage is still unpacked, my room remains a mess, I can't find anything and both my parents are giving me the evil eye.

Say hello to Madonna Tamad. I've done nothing but hibernate inside the house. Just eating and sleeping and surfing and watching tv. I think my brain is beginning to atrophy. It doesn't help either that the weather nowadays is so conducive to hibernation. The sound of rain on our tin roof, the cool weather, the dark days. Makes you just want to sink into the couch and zzzzzz your way into oblivion with the muffled sound of MTV in the background.

I really should get my act together. Pero mahirap maghanap ng enough force to get me going. I know excuses, excuses. Kaya nga, ganito na lang ang fez ko ngayon.


Tabaaaaannggg!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

double expresso shots...
ma-hyper gyud ka!

=)

Anonymous said...

that would totally work if i drank coffee. :D pero might try as a last resort. :D