I think I watched more movies the first six months of this year than I did the past 2 years combined. It helps that the SO is addicted to watching movies and always treats me, popcorn included. :D
The last movie that really impressed me was The Dark Knight. As in it blew me away. Galing-galing! Prior to that it was Ironman that I thoroughly enjoyed. Wanted and The Mummy 3 (which I watched just last night) was kind of disappointing. Sure the special effects were awesome pero the story kind of left you wanting. Expecially The Mummy 3. Makapanimbawot balahibo sa kakornihan ang ubang mga lines. I was feeling nostalgic nuon for The Mummy 2 and 3. Special props to Sex and the City movie too. Strong sexy women represent!
Right now, I keep replaying the A Very Special Love movie teaser nila Sarah and John LLoyd. (Jologs alert!) :D I hope they schedule a screening here in Singapore too. Reviews are 99% glowing. Feel good daw and God knows I need to feel good these days. It helps of course that the theme song is a favorite song of mine.
And I'm really really looking forward to Mamma Mia! Abba overload. Nostalgic trip na naman to. Can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment