We indulged in another sport. Shopping! :D
We were supposed to go to a yoga session after attending a fair at Suntec but after having a Vietnamese dinner at the Suntec food court (masarap ang Pho promise), we got side tracked by the Tangs Great Bazaar and spent the rest of the night marathon shopping through their extensive and sushal version of a tiangge.
Ang daming nice blouses and dresses, but most of them fail in one of my number one criteria now that I have to do my own washing and ironing. They are hard to take care of. Ang daming mga diaphanous fabrics that need handwashing or even dry cleaning. Plus madali pa mawrinkle. Truly, not having your own personal labandera limits your fashion choices.
I carefully went through all the racks. Buti na lang there was an electronics section to keep the SO happy so that he won't be coming back to me every 10 minutes to ask me kung tapos na ba ako.
In fairness complete ang bazaar nila. There was mens wear, electronics, houseware, bed and bath, plus the cosmetics. Brands like Lancome and Shu Uemura were discounted up to 70% off. May mga Samsonite pa na up to 40% off. Sale kung sale. Walang binatbat ang mga midnight madness sa Pinas. :D
Hay, if I only had so much disposable income I would have bought something from each section. (Yabang!) :D But I really must get serious about my financial security and future so dalawang items lang ang nabili ko. A pair of formal pants plus a pair of sandals. The sandals I kind of regretted because when I took a look at my shoe rack just a while ago, ang dami pa pala akong sandals na di ko karaniwan sinusuot. Buying another one might not have been the best thing to do.
Sige lang sale bitaw. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment