Saturday, August 02, 2008

A Music Wish

I'm a child of the 70's. Not just figuratively but literally. Ayan, nabubuking na ang age ko. :D And that being said, I just love love and adore songs and music from the 70's and early 80's. Ayaw nana apila sila Tiffany, Cyndi Lauper and Rick Astley kay di ko nahan maminaw nila.

I love to listen to songs from the Beegees, Beatles, Abba, Bread, Chicago, Eagles, Maureen McGovern etc. etc. Kahit Air Supply pinapatulan ko rin. Their music just calms and destresses me. Reminding me of simpler, less complicated times. When the world was more green and beautiful.

Right now, I'm constantly playing videos from YouTube from these artists. Kasi I don't have them on my player. Wala kasi akong alam sa mga BitTorrent, Limewire-limewire na yan. (And I call myself an IT professional.)

So wish ko lang na sana someone somewhere will compile all these songs from a wonderful time in my life and store them somewhere na madownload nako. Hopefully somewhere that doesn't use BitTorrent and all the other pirate tools. :D Kasi wala lagi ako alamats di ba?

Para I can play them while on the long commute to the office so that I can go back to that time in my life and pretend that I don't feel like I'm on the way to the guillotine every morning.

Wishing lang naman.

2 comments:

Ria May said...

tama ka Madz! ako rin, wish ko may mag compile ng lahat ng yan.. at dagdagan pa ng mga latin music then isang download lang. =D tinatamad din kasi ako ng torrent or mag limewire... =D

Anonymous said...

as in ri. may unta naay malooy. :D