Have I been neglecting this blog or what? I almost forgot my blogger username and password.
Wow, it's July already. Half the year is over. Where did the time go? And what have I done in the 2009 halftime? Well, I recently celebrated my birthday. Very happily I might add. Getting what I wanted for my birthday was definitely a big part of it. :D My sis sent over a Coach bag and I'm still waiting for my new phone to arrive. My friends prepared several celebrations for me and surprised me with a cake and bouquet the Saturday before my birthday. As in I was shocked when I opened my bedroom door since my birthday was on Monday pa. But it was a happy and very much appreciated surprise. Touched ako guys. Thank you, thank you for everything. I hope all of you know the URL of this blog para mabasa nyo to. :D
I spent my birthday pretending to work at the office but in reality was just "Facebooking" and trying to play Mafia Wars on the sly. :D Couldn't wait to get out and have my birthday dinner with friends. We ate at the venue of Romae birthday party this year. What can I say, I was craving for the Sri Lankan crab in garlic butter paired with lots of Mantao buns. Sarap! Seafood Paradise is officially my most favorite restaurant in Sg. :D
I felt blessed during my birthday and I realized that I am really and truly blessed not just during that day in June but really all of my life. I have all that I need and many of those that I want. And together with feeling grateful for God's grace and provisions was also the feeling of guilt for still whining and complaining over the problems I am dealt with.
I realized that in the middle of trying to cope with all the things that I have to deal with, God has provided the solution. All the more I have realized the truth that when God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. I have no right to complain because inspite of everything, I am still the more fortunate one for I am the one offering help and not the one asking for it. So kahit sinasagad nila ang katiting na pasensya na meron ako, shut up na lang ako and just deal with it.
I am looking forward to the rest of 2009. I still have six months more to accomplish the goals and resolutions I have set out for the year. Including blogging more often. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment