Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Midnight DJ

I guess there is something to be said for having zero to none readers. I tend to be more chatty thinking that nobody else is reading my brain farts. :D I really should be sleeping now but I can't resist one more blog entry before I sleep. Meaning wala pa ko nahuman ug yawyaw. :D

Can I just say that I like the Singapore DJs more than the Pinas ones. The biggest reason is that their English is not sablay. I mean if you are going to fake an American twang, at least get the grammar and diction right. It's one of my biggest pet peeve. I'm no English expert but I do know when someone murders the King's language. How much more if on air pa. Super kainez. :D

I'm feeling content and happy these days. Which actually surprises me since I thrive on drama. I seem to be satisfied with what I have and haven't actively hankered for something else in quite a while. Although I love the feeling, sometimes it alarms me. The hunger for more, whatever it is, is what pushes us to improve ourselves and our situations. Although I'm in a very good place right now, I don't want to stay here indefinitely. Inertia can paralyze.

I guess this is what is pushing me these days to seek self-help articles and stories once again. Reading all those suggestions on bettering oneself and consequently one's life has awakened the already dormant zest and enthusiasm for more in my life. Not material things but more life in my life. Like I read somewhere that in order to be happy, you should spend money on experiences rather than things.

This is what I want right now. To do more with my time, with my life, with myself. To be more, give more. Not necessarily to have more but that wouldn't be so bad would it?

I guess I really feel deeply about this since the same theme ran in a recent blog post. Ambot lang. Let's see where all these good intentions get me.

No comments: