Because I feel hard pressed to string two coherent thoughts together.
** Finally used the 350 thread count sheets I bought at a sale. Frankly, I don't see what the fuss about high thread count is all about. Or maybe my probinsyana skin just isn't fine enough to feel the difference. :D
** Started running again today to train for the 10k marathon I signed up for. I see progress. Whereas before my knees would give out at the 100m mark, now its 150m, 200 meters if I don't run so fast. At least its progress, however scant. :D
** Was thinking I should run everyday till the marathon but already I'm thinking of skipping training tomorrow to shop for a running outfit. Bahala ug iwit basta porma gihapon. Unsaon na lang ang pictures. :D
** I really am attached to the old and familiar. I received an awesome phone for my birthday. Something that I really wanted. But still I'm loathed to give up my faithful however gubaon old phone. It has served me well even in its doddering old age.
** Nervous and at the same time excited for my next vacation. Excited because of all the possibilities. Nervous because of changes in plans that I can't prevent. Especially nervous about expensive changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment