Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Voted!

And I have the dirty finger to prove it! Never have I been so glad to see my manicure ruined.

What you read in the papers and heard on the news are all true. It was chaotic, disorganized, the lines were super long and it hours to vote. But inspite of all that, I thought it was major fun! :D I guess I just miss the craziness of Pinas after having lived in boring ole Sg for a while.

I almost miss my flight back. Good thing, things are "flexible" in Pinas and we got help from relatives so that we were able to vote earlier than we should have. Which should be, since the election was the major reason I went home this time. I would have gone on a rampage if I went back without having done what I came to do.

I look at my stained finger with pride and a sense of accomplishment every time. I have a sense of having made history. Or that could just be my delusional self. :D Hehehe.

All in all, it was a good visit back home. Celebrated Mother's day with the awesomest mother in the whole world, own mommy. Had our new house in the province blessed so major party and videoke time. Ticked off a lot of my to-dos and to-buys list. It was good to be home.

No comments: