Been too busy to blog. Too busy to do a lot of things. I've really let a lot of things fall by the wayside. Things like sending my sis her birthday card. I better do it soon if I want it to arrive in time for her birthday. Unless I want to send it by overnight Fedex. Which I can ill afford since I've also been too busy to be on top of my expenses. Even if my cards are nowhere near being maxed out, the amount I've charged this month (and will have to pay later) is enough to give me palpitations.
But I am not regretting the absolutely gorgeous and totally fab Jimmy Choo shoes I got on sale last week. 60% off! Beat that. It was originally priced at $1,025 but was marked down to around $438 (with tax). I just felt giddy holding my beautiful pair of shoes that I totally ignored the fact that I just spent more than Php13,000 on a single pair of shoes. Once that fact sank in, I immediately sobered up. But I still can't get myself to regret it. :D I love them to bits!
So what has been taking over my hours? In a word, work. Office work. House work. And recuperating from exhaustion from doing all the work. I have no other inclination when I get home than get on the internet or read my books. This I have to sandwich in between doing the dishes, cleaning the house, doing the laundry and taking out the trash. Even the three-day weekend was not enough for me to catch up on all the housework what with the other things on my schedule.
But I really need to get a hold of my time and use it more efficiently. There's the executive check up that's still languishing on my to-do list. The visa and passport to sort out. The packing for my trip this weekend And yeah, that birthday card. I better get cracking.
No comments:
Post a Comment