I haven't had time to write in this little space of mine. Been preoccupied going after my dreams. Taking one step at a time. Slowly going through my 100 Things to Do in this Lifetime and checking which one's I'm nearing to checking off.
I feel empowered with each tiny step I took. Each To Do item finally over and done with. The momentum just carries you and you get impatient to do more and more. It just takes one little step towards your dreams and pretty soon you're running after them.
Sorry to be so cryptic but I'm afraid I'll jinx it. I promise to post pictures (finally!) after its done and blog in complete detail (ok, not promising on this one) :D
Right now, listening to a little Taylor Swift. I don't know, it just seems the perfect music to make dreams come true by. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment