Sunday, January 16, 2011

Material Wishlist for 2011

I know that Christmas is still a far way off but lets consider this my goals for 2011. Been feeling really battered by life and work lately so a little shopping and dreaming therapy can't hurt. I'd be most happy if I get most if not all on this list.
  1. Samsung Tab - My company is offering us a corporate discount but I can't meet some of the requirements yet. Have to talk to our HR and Singtel to find out the particulars. If I can work things out, this wish item might be closer that I think. Weee!
  2. The Samsung Tab on the right and the Galaxy on the left
  3. Chanel 2.55 classic flap bag in dark blue - This is my holy grail of bags. Considering that it costs somewhere around S$4k as of this writing, it has good reason to be. Okay so maybe not this 2011. But sometime in my lifetime. Preferably before turning 40. 
  4. This color is so yummy.
  5. A new wallet - Okay, I don't get THE bag, I'd settle for a wallet. Prada, Burberry and Louis Vuitton are brands I'd like to get. But if finances don't allow, I'd settle for Coach, Nine West or Calvin Klein. But the first three brands would really make my birthday extra happy. :D 
  6. I want this Coach wallet but in pink
  7. A new point-and-shoot digital camera - The battery of my current camera is turning flaky. Plus it still uses the proprietary XD format which is a pain to find an interface to download to. I want something thats waterproof too. None of that SLR trend for me. Too bulky and too heavy to lug around.  
  8. Honeymoon in Europe - I am currently planning this. But I still can't make up my mind which country to go to. I'm deciding which based on accessibility, afford-ability and sites to see. So far, its a toss-up between France and Italy. And if I decide on Italy, I still have to choose which cities to visit. So far, I'm considering Venice, Rome and Florence. But my favor is weighing heavily on Venice. Got to visit it before it totally sinks. :D The short time we have for our honeymoon is a factor too. If we had more time, not to mention a lot more money, I'd visit them all. 
It's a pretty short (but yeah, I know ambitious) list. But when you gotta dream, might as well dream big. Let me check at the end of the year which ones I can cross off. Let's hope for all eh?

No comments: