I have this habit of leaving things up to the last minute. Not everything but pretty much. This especially applies to travel plans. I'm so afraid to commit to travel dates that I end up paying more for everything since I booked so late. I'm usually decisive and stubborn to a fault. I can't understand why I'm so wishy-washy on this.
Is it because I'm afraid if I commit early, something will come up that can derail my plans? Am I waiting for some better deal (that almost never comes)?
We are planning for a second honeymoon. Second honeymoon when we haven't even had our first year anniversary of the day we got married. :D Well, that's how we roll baby. :D
But I seem to have a legitimate reason for procrastinating this time. My dreaded MIL is in town for an extended visit and I am not exactly ecstatic at having to host her and her brat of a granddaughter. It seems I have to put my life on pause again until they are out of here.
I sure hope that prices don't rise while I put my planning on the backburner for a while and concentrate on keeping my sanity while they are here.
No comments:
Post a Comment