This is me trying to get back into the blogging groove. It's been an eventful month. Moving, having the in-laws over (torturous but more on that later), and saying goodbye to a dear friend are some of that highlights that come to mind.
The move is complete, the in-laws are out and I am looking around my walk-in closet (aka the spare bedroom) trying to see how to further improve things. There are still more stuff in boxes and I am not sure I can find homes for them all. I have a bad feeling that two years after when our lease is over, they are still there. Languishing from my good intentions but no action.
Getting back to blogging is not as easy as I thought it would be. The main culprit seems to be my higher than my older table that makes it uncomfortable for me to type. But then I quickly found a solution. Enter the sliding keyboard shelf. I just put my laptop on it and its a better experience overall.
I think my blogging mojo has fizzled out for the night. I'm tired and sleepy and more than ready for bed. But not before some chocolate cake. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment