- Our upcoming Krabi trip. The (very beautiful beach), relaxing resort and sumptuous Thai food. I can't wait!
- Having our washing machine fixed. I'm miserable without it so getting it all fixed up will definitely make me haaapppyy!
- Getting a new bed to replace the old one that was too soft it was giving me chronic backpain. New bed, make your way here already! I needed you a month ago.
- Getting a new toaster oven. I can finally bake! I think. It's too small though. Let me check the possibilities.
- A party this weekend. Parties are always good. Especially when gift-giving is a breeze. Flowers will always make any girl's or gay's day.
- A productive day at work today. Such a feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction.
My thoughts, opinions, musings, harangues, ravings, emotions, reveries, my dreams......my life. Dayun mo.
Thursday, June 07, 2012
Things I'm Happy About
The lazy way to blog. Make lists! :D And here's another one of mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment