Saturday, June 02, 2012

It's June!!

Yep, my birth month. Although the actual date is not till the end of the month yet, I feel like celebrating already. I have grand plans for the actual day and the list goes like this.


  1. Take the day off
  2. Leisurely wake up.
  3. Eat a good brunch to jumpstart the day. 
  4. Go to mass to thank God for all the blessings.
  5. Have a late yet wonderful solo lunch (my birthday falls on a weekday and the hubby is just starting his new job then so him sneaking out is not an option) at a highly recommended resto. Which I still have to google for. Should be somewhere I've never eaten before.   
  6. Have hair treatment at a salon. (So that my hair will look fantastic for the rest of the day)
  7. Shop for a complete outfit from head-to-toe. Maybe not toes since I've promised myself not to buy shoes here anymore. The quality is terrible even though the designs are way too cute. But its too much money to throw away when the shoes break down after a few uses. I'm particularly looking forward to shopping for those gorgeous jewelry I saw at Takashimaya. Faux of course since its the only kind I can afford. But faux, make that beautiful faux jewelry can sometimes cost so much still. $300++ for a bunch of colored plastic crystals? I think not!
  8. Meet my friends for a celebratory dinner at this fab Pinoy resto in Outram. Quiet with absolutely yummy food. I had a birthday dinner there last year and I see no reason not to do it again this year. 
  9. Go home and open my gifts. Hahahaha. Assuming. :D 

I really hope I can get to do this checklist. The budget for #5 is a special concern. (Who knew marriage could make one poor?) But c'est la vie. Life's good and my upcoming birthday is all the more worth celebrating because of that.

No comments: