Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Rockin' Good Time

Was had by all at the videoke party for our brother Dindo of Lingkod. I never knew na may pagkasira ulo din pala yung mga brothers namin in the community. :D I was doubled over with laughter at their antics. Pwede na sila sa Pinoy Dream Academy if they weren't all overaged. :D

And I had my share of embarrassing moments too. I could never resist the lure of the microphone. :D Fairly Good Singer daw ako. There you have it ladies and gentlemen. Concrete proof that I am not tone-deaf. :D My downfall was Glowing Inside by Nikki Gil and then sunod-sunod na yun. :D Culminating in Dancing Queen. :D Buti na lang nobody remembered to bring a camera. And I doubt if anybody got to record my performance level of shame on their phones. :D What happens the videoke will stay in the videoke. This time. :D

I also discovered a new cake baker. Bebong of Alang-alang Mandaue. Delish yung mango cake nila with the sweetest mango balls on top. If I wasn't straining my vocal cords on the mic, I was slowly and stealthily devouring the cake. :D

Happiness. :)

No comments: