Saturday, October 07, 2006

Ang Pagbabalik

Sa pagiging Jologs ko. :D I've not watched much less followed any pinoy or any asian teleserye for that matter for a long time now. Years actually. I've been more into Western sitcoms and teen dramas. To name a few, Veronica Mars, The OC, Seinfeld etc.

Pero one teleserye pilot changed all that. I managed to catch the pilot episode of Maging Sino Ka Man on ABS-CBN a while ago. Ang galing! Mas gwapo pala ni Sam pag masungit. Dapat itago na nya yung close up smile nya. Mas may sex appeal sya kung salubong kilay nya. :D

And of course Anne Curtis is as fasyon as ever. That girl could wear a sack and make it look like it came off Paris' runway. And I've always had a crush on John Lloyd ever since nagkasabay kami ng plane papunta Cebu. Too bad he's got atrocious taste in girlfriends. :D

Hay, another new obsession na naman. Ang hirap na isingit another kahibangan into my schedule ha. :D

No comments: