I think I'm losing weight here. My pants fit a little more loosely than before. Must be my less-than-half-a-cup-of-rice-for-only-three-times-a-week diet. Not that its by choice. Since I live with an American household, they rarely cook rice. I've had ravioli, souffle, hamburger and macaroni and cheese, stroganoff etc. for dinner but rice rarely. Pero in fairness, masarap magluto ang landlady ko.
I only get to eat rice if I buy something from 711 for lunch. And they have such miniscule servings of rice. Just one onigiri sized rice and then a few teeny tiny sausages. I'm too cheap to buy the big lunches. :D
Not to mention all the walking I do. I walk for 10 mins to school and then another 10 minutes back. And that's not counting the 20 mins walk to Costco, Ross, Radio Shack and Safeway which we do on a weekly basis.
Today, we had a mega walkathon starting from Best Buy, then walking around Chinatown and finally around the Ala Moana Center trying to look for CompUSA. Pagod na pagod ang beauty ko ngayon. And parang negative na ang count ng calories na naconsume ko today. Ako lang yata ang uuwi galing US na pumayat. Which might not be a bad thing at all. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment