Friday, April 27, 2007

It's Stipend Day!

I just encashed my stipend check a while ago and already I'm dreaming of the things I could do with the money. Of course, more than half will go to rent and food. Hay, I finally have money again. It was quite nerve-wracking to go around with only $4.00 in my pocket. Pero kahit papano nakaraos rin. Alam mo naman ang Pinay. :D Hehehehe.

This Saturday the guys are planning to practice golf at the driving range. Its quite reasonable at only $3.00 for 60 balls. Syaro naman sad after swinging away at 60 balls, di pa katagakon ako arms ana. :D But I still haven't decided, however, if I will join the golf tournament. But most probably I will listen to my inner bakla who constantly tells me to, "Join lang ng join, go lang ng go". :D After driving practice, they plan to go to Hanauma Bay for snorkeling. I think its a good plan. Let's see how it goes.

Since my bank is located inside Safeway grocery, I immediately went around the aisles to buy useless stuff. Stuff like 2 big bags of Doritos. Well, I can always eat them at the beach. :D And some conditioner at Longs Drugstore since I was running out of the stuff. And I better get a start on my pasalubong shopping already. Got lots of people to buy for.

Who ever said that money couldn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop. :D Hehehehe.

No comments: