I am such a delinquent blogger. I didn't realize na more than a month ko na palang naneglect tong blog nato. Anyway, here's what's up with me at the moment.
A new job. Yes, another one. Just lasted three months at my last job courtesy of my ex-boss from the far reaches of hell. I thought hindi na ako makakaresign because I had a really big bond. Mga S$15k lang naman. Around half a million pesoses. Buti na lang on my last day, they informed me that they won't be collecting on my bond. Great blessing gyud. I was already expecting to be working my back off for the next few months just to pay it all.
Another great blessing would be that I got a month's stay in Singapore after they cancelled my employment pass. Usually mga two weeks ra ang igrant and then you have to exit Singapore na unless you get another employment pass.
But God is good and forever faithful. I was able to start on my new job, two weeks after my last day at my previous company. My new office is just two stations away now, versus the 10 stations before. A mere 10 min and $11 cab ride whereas I used to spend more than half an hour and around $22 to get to my previous workplace.
The job is infinitely more interesting and I have a more varied job responsibility. The office vibe reminds me a great deal of my former company in the Philippines. Cool ang mga tao. They usually just wear jeans and tshirts. Friday is special because we are allowed to wear shorts and slippers. :D Of course the pay I'm receiving now is also a great great blessing since they granted me a 22% increase from my last salary. Ang bait-bait and ang galing-galing ni Lord.
I really promised to myself that I would prove worthy of this great opportunity that God has given me.
And also, nandito pala ang parents ng SO ko. I never thought that I would bond this much with my bf's mother. Natakot ako sa kanya when I first met her. Pero she's a cool person diay and we have bonded a lot over the past few days.
Today we had a girl's day out and had our hair cut together at the salon. Then I treated her and my SO to dinner in honor of my first salary at my job. :D I can now joke around with her and generally have a fun and laughter-filled time together. Another blessing from our Great Father.
With all these blessings from the Lord, my heart feels so full and I just can't believe how happy I am now after all the stress and turmoil of the past three months. Really, when the Lord brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
No comments:
Post a Comment