Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We're Moving!

Offices that is. Although, truth be told, its just in the same office building, one floor below where we are now. But it doesn't make it less stressful. Packing can take a lot out of a person. Especially packing fragile expensive electrical equipment. I am so grateful I have someone who can help me. I couldn't have done it  by my lonesome.

We get half the day off tomorrow to give the movers time to transfer our stuff. I'd thought about sleeping in but I'd rather use the time to get my (totally unnecessary) OEC from the embassy. That means that I'll have to wake up even earlier than I usually do. But its all good. There's a 3-day weekend coming up and I have all the chances to sleep in.

I still have misgivings about our new office. I still like our old one a whole lot better, sinkless and fridgeless though it may be. But I'll choose to be positive about it so here's hoping the new office will be an even better experience than our old one.

No comments: