Totally by choice. I had standing invitations for a movie with one group of friends and dinner with another. Both sounded fun but I had errands to do. I had to get my pert behind down to Lucky Plaza and buy the pasalubong for my sister and my friend's sister who is touring me around Dubai.
I bought sinigang mix, Lucky Me noodles, chocnut, mallows, pinasugbo, and Goldilocks polvoron for my sister and showbiz mags for my friend's sister. I think they have all these things where they are but still free is better right? :D
Then I had to carry my heavy bag of pasalubong all over Orchard as I tried to find a red and white shirt for the bf who needed it for a work activity. Nisakit na kamot binitbit ug bug-at and bagtak nako sige tuyok , but no luck. Thought I'd go home already, but tried a last ditch effort at our station mall. I got lucky and found a cheap shirt that had a stupid message on it. Not to mention misspelled. But never you mind, the important thing is there were no more urgent errands left for the weekend.
I spent the time waiting for the bf to get home dancing to David Guetta and making emo with the Bee Gees. TGIF!
No comments:
Post a Comment