Saturday, October 07, 2006

Croc Hunting


I am currently on the prowl for Crocs. Its this brand of footwear that is said to be uber-comfortable. For someone who chooses function over form, this is a big selling point. They're also supposed have anti-microbial properties so more reasons to buy, right?

I don't own a single pair of Crocs (yet!) and so far I haven't seen this here where I live. But there's a rumor going around that they can be found in several stores here.

I was supposed to go out looking for these today but tamaditis and a temper tantrum kept me indoors. If I can't find it here I hope to be able to buy a pair when I travel for vacation. I want a pair of ballet-shoe inspired Primas (pictured).

I don't wear closed shoes all that often (like once every 5 blue moons) so I'm hoping these beauties will make me change my mind.

No comments: