
At nagshopping nga ako. Dropping a 4 figure amount kanina. Pero goshness ha, bat naman sa hardware store ako napunta. Not my idea of fun pero something that had to be done.
After that dusty and nose-tickling "shopping spree" at Home Builders, my mom and I went to the salon for our weekly vanity indulgence. Hay, beauty knows no pain talaga. I tell you, threading is excruciating. Can I say that again? It's excruciating! The things I do in the name of vanity.
While waiting for mom, I went around the mall. Ang daming magagandang clothes and shoes. And more importantly, kasya sa akin. Clothes I like and they fit me! Being petite is such a challenge when it comes to wardrobe options. There were even shoes sizes smaller than mine. Which a rare thing I tell you. Christmas is early this year. :D I kept marking things that I would go back for later. I already reached my shopping limit at the hardware store. But I rewarded myself with my nth pair of capri pants.
Lagot ang Christmas bonus ko.
No comments:
Post a Comment