Last weekend, I decided to go to mass in downtown Honolulu. At the Our Lady of Peace Cathedral. It's such a beautiful church. Very European. Kind of like what I imagine churches in Spain or Germany would look like. Nadyahe lang ako to take pictures. The choir is very good too.
After church, we went shopping at Ross where I spent a bundle. Pero kaka-addict. :D I'm definitely doing that again next weekend. Iwant need more clothes. :D We went to a hole-in-the-wall restaurant in Chinatown to save on lunch money because we spent a lot at Ross. Ayan, babaratin ang pagkain para lang makapagshopping ng damit. :D
After church, we went shopping at Ross where I spent a bundle. Pero kaka-addict. :D I'm definitely doing that again next weekend. I
Then we rode a bus to Waikiki and just went around the place. Then I again spent a bundle on pasalubong at the International Market Place. Pero at least I've already started on my pasalubong shopping. Para hindi na ako magpapanic when its nearly time to go home. Waikiki is really a nice place to spend an afternoon. There's lots of things to see AND buy if you have the money. Since wala kaming money, panay see lang kami. And here are some of the things we've seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment