Sunday, March 02, 2008

Miles and miles of walking

Hangtud karun kay sakit pa gihapon ako bagtak sa sige namo lakaw kahapon. We went to Suntec and checked out the exhibitions there. Afterwards we went to Marina Square because C said he hasn't gone inside yet.

Turned out there was an ACE (Armed Forces Career Experience) exhibit there. Man! Astig! When I looked at the ammunition, firepower and equipment on display, nagmumukhang parang bata na tirador lang ang dala ang Philippine military I swear! There were flight simulators you can play with, computer war games, submarine simulator, mga display ug mga combat uniforms and equipments, some actual weapons. It was a very interesting exhibit slash recruitment show. Napukaw ang pagka-war freak ko. :D Naka-dikwat sad ko ng freebie. Some of the freebies, they only give if you win the simulator games. I would have wanted to try the flight simulator pero C wanted to roam the mall first. Na na underestimate diay namo ang kadako. Wa na nuon ko kaflight simulator. Hmp!

We tried to take in all of Marina Square. Lots of signs which girls love. Sale! 70% off! And even more tempting, Further reduction! Sige, balikan to nako sila tanan. :D

Then we went to Carrefour Hypermart. Samot ko kakapoy diri kay utro sad nga dako. And C wanted to explore every nook and cranny of the appliance and electronics section. I accompanied him kay para bawi in advance when the time comes that I drag him clothes shopping with me. :D
We then had dinner in another part of Suntec nga layo sad kaayo. I had a chance to rest my legs then. But after dinner I could not stand the thought of the long walk back to the MRT and from the station back to the apartment. So we splurged for a taxi na lang.

Next Sunday, I swear, we are staying home na. :D

No comments: