Suntec City had an IT show last weekend and C just had to go. Magpapahuli ba ako? So I went with him. Partly to check out what was on display and partly to control his spending. He tends to go into a trance looking at all the latest gadgets na bagsak-presyo talaga. It's enough to send any geek into spasms of ecstasy. :D Plus they give out lots of freebies with every purchase plus chances to win more stuff in raffles and lucky draws.
Turns out that more of the stuff he bought was for me than for me. He upgraded my laptop's memory so now I have 2G, which I don't know what to do with, since I'm not a gamer. :D He also gave me a 4G flash drive, na di ko pa nagagamit because ok pa naman yung 256 MB ko na flash drive. I'm old-fashioned like that. :D
We won ballpens, a carbiner flashlight in the lucky draws and got mp3 cases, screen protectors etc. in freebies. But my best loot from the IT show was the Samsung S5 mp3 player he bought for me. I've been eyeing this Samsung player for a long time since it's the only mp3 player I've seen that has a built-in speaker. I first saw it in a Pussycat Dolls video and I said to myself that I would own one like that someday. What do you know, The Secret works. :D
It was even better because it was the next model. The one in the video was the K5 and I have the S5 which is thinner and sleeker. It also has an FM radio which is the feature I've been using the most, on the speaker of course since I hate wearing earphones and headphones. Which was the main reason I was drawn to this player in the first place.
Buti na lang Singapore radio has a better playlist than the Philippines with less DJ talk and more music. And thank you rin na walang masyadong call-in callers and mas thank you nga walay, Wanted Pangga. :D
You might ask, why not get a radio na lang? Mas mura pa. Sa gusto ko eh. :D Besides my player can view text, pictures and video. Plus I have additional games to add to the ones I have in my phone. Boredom begone! :D I can't wait to go on a long trip so that I can really make full use of my latest toy.
Thank you sweetheart for the sweet gift. :) Gwapo mo talaga! Mwah!
No comments:
Post a Comment