Monday, October 11, 2010

Awesome Weekend!

Remember the times when you want something and you think that nothing short of a miracle would make it yours? Well, this really isn't in the miracle league but I feel so blessed and grateful still.

When Marina Bay Sands opened here in Sg, I idly wondered if I would ever be able to stay a night in its luxurious rooms considering that prices are at a premium and it doesn't exactly pass as a need but rather as a want. A rather expensive and excessive want.

But God takes care of even the smallest detail and He gave us an opportunity to not only stay a night in a huge and impressive club room at Marina Bay Sands but to also celebrate a happy ocassion. The bridal shower of my friend M.

It was a night filled with food, gossip, cam-whoring (mostly cam-whoring) and loads of fun. It was an grown-up sleepover party and we were all living it up as can be seen from our pictures. Some which definitely would not see the light of cyber-day.

It didn't matter that I started my Saturday working overtime at the office. When the latter part of the day more than made up for it. Besides, I earned more vacation time because of it and maybe I'll use it to stay another night at Marina. Wishing! :D

The club room was originally priced at S$500++ but because of friendship we had at $170. Such a treat eh? Thanks again R!

Good times, fun times. Let them roll. :D

No comments: