Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Today's Happy Pills

Little things that perk me up now that we are heading into hell week at work. It's good to focus on the positives so that I have strength to face the negatives of my day.

Let me count the ways.
  • Receiving special moon cake straight from China (the mother lode of all moon cakes). Special because as my office mate keep repeating, its high class! And with the beautiful silk-lined box it came in, not to mention that each mooncake came in its own pretty tin box, I don't doubt it for a second. Special nga! :D 
  • Praying the rosary. Makes me feel that I've redeemed my soul somehow. And it always calms and steadies me. Prayer is an anchor during the storms of your life. We are doing this because its October, the month of the rosary. I really hope we can keep this going even after October. 
  • Getting to play with the Samsung Galaxy S. I love it! I think I should get one for Christmas. It has the functionality of the Iphone without the battery problems. My boss even said its better than the Iphone. Although, it can take a while to find cool Android apps. But I'm sure this little problem is being solved even as I type this.
  • Finding some healthy food stuff for my family to try. My mom is a health nut and can give Kris Aquino a run for her money when it comes to the number of supplements they take. She always asks my sister to send her collagen capsules from the US. She's hoarded it so much, I think she has enough to last her for the next three years.
  • Finding another place (very near to my office, yay!) to get my favorite melon milk. I love this stuff! Even if I'm lactose intolerant, I'll risk a bum stomach (and gas :D) just to get my fix of this yummy milk.
  • Receiving wonderful news about my friends. I'm happy they're happy. Its happiness all around. :D 

 Be sure to take your happy pill everyday. :)

No comments: