Sunday, October 03, 2010

September Ends

And there goes the third quarter of the year. I don't really remember what happened to my September. One moment it was here, then it was gone. This is another lesson for me to always keep my organizer filled up so I remember what I did with my life. My memory is admittedly not what it used to be.

This is my best effort at remembering what happened during the first ber month of 2010.
  •  I went to my surgeon for my final appointment for my injured foot. It was still a bit swollen after the accident and she said that it might take another month for it  to go back to normal. Well, its a month after today and its still not completely back to normal yet. I gues I just have to wait some more then. 
  • Went to mass for Mama Mary's birthday. This means something to me and I just have to put it as one of September's highlights. 
  • Ran my second 10k and finished with better time than last year. I improved my time by 10 minutes! Yowzah! I've got another one coming up in a couple of months and I aim to shave off 15 minutes this time.
  • Two spa visits for body scrub and body massage. One was good, the other horrible.
  • Got another raise! I'm excited to see how much soon. But I guess I better not expect too much. In case, it won't be as high as we wanted. Which most probably is what's going to happen anyway. It always does. 
  • I enrolled myself in Pilates and Muay AeroBox lessons. I'm a bit unclear as to what I'm letting myself in for when I signed up for Muay Thai so let me get back to you on that one. 
  • Dine outs, chika-fests, life discussions, laugh-filled conversations. The little things that make life more colorful.
These are but a few of the things I'm grateful for this past month. And I'm already filling in my organizer with more things to be thankful for in October.

Can I just say that I'm in love with my life? ;)

No comments: