Saturday, August 18, 2007

Darned Visa Regulations!

My classmates are planning a road trip to LA, Las Vegas and Tijuana, Mexico next month. And all of them are begging me to come with them. Kung ganun lang kadali di ba? Why not chocnut? Pero since we come from a Third World country known for our TNT propensities eh dadaan ka muna sa butas ng karayom before you will be granted that almighty US visa.

I am sooo envious of my classmates. Not just because they will be exploring new places and having new adventures but more because they will see each other again. Minus poor little me. Riot talaga when me and my classmates get together. We are such a crazy bunch that just being together is guaranteed a fun time na.

Oh well, I guess I just have to content myself with their pictures. And vicariously living their experiences through our mailing list.

No comments: