Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Sweet Stuff

I know I wrote in my other blog that I dont really like sweet stuff but I am totally loving the candied langka someone made for us. It's not too sweet but what I like best about it is its texture. It's very chewy and I know I like chewy stuff. This is why I never eat the skin of a KFC chicken because its crunchy. Too crunchy in fact that it sometimes hurts my mouth. If I have to eat chicken skin, it should be from roasted chicken, preferably of the Sr. Pedro variety.

Too bad I wasn't able to take pictures of the stuff before I inhaled it. It was that good. I hope that Dad buys more langka this weekend so that we can turn it again to candy.

For more sweet stuff, I would like to thank my sweet, sweet boyfriend for buying me tickets to Singapore to spend a vacation with him. I know I never thanked you last night because I was too busy bawling. Actually, he raised his voice because I couldn't hear him over my cheap crappy headphones and I told him to stop shouting at me and promptly cried my eyes out. While still wearing my headphones so he could hear every sniff and sniffle. That's PMS for you. Or its true what I've suspected all along. I am truly and criminally insane.

No comments: