Saturday, August 25, 2007

Naki-Sukob

Finally, after fifty golden years and after everyone else on the planet or at least in da Pelepens had watched it, nanood na rin ako ng Sukob. I caught it on Cinema One a while ago. Pero di ko pa rin naintindiha ang story. Pano naman, I kept changing the channel during the scary parts, which is like every 2 minutes or so, not counting the commercials. The moment the music starts to get all creepy, I instinctively get the remote and position my thumb over the change channel button. Ayun, I could barely get the gist the of the story. I had to google to satisfy some nagging questions I had. Di rin naman nasagot lahat because there was no scene by scene kwento of the movie. Buti na rin na I skipped the parts with the ghost in it because I have difficulty sleeping with the lights on. I should remember that the next time I suffer a lapse in judgement and watch a scary movie again.

No comments: