One time, someone asked my classmates and I which person in our class influenced us the most. I was greatly surprised when someone mentioned my name. She said that I influenced her the most because I inspired her to loosen up. To be less fearful and to push her limits. Walang takot daw ako. I don't know about that. I have my fears too. Di lang nya alam. And I don't know if inspiring anyone to loosen up can be considered as a positive influence. Dapat nga maging seryoso sa buhay di ba? Admittedly, she's a self-confessed
I'm just not so sure that's the kind of change I want to produce in other people's lives. Masama ba maghangad ng mala-Mother Teresa effect on people? Nahihibang na ba ako? Baka tamaan na ako ng kidlat nyan.
Hay ewan. I want to inspire other people. I inspired other people nga. Na-inspire naman magwala. Hanoh ba yan.
No comments:
Post a Comment